The information on this site is still relevant, however, no special group program is scheduled for March 2016. We'll be there March 4-23, 2016.
The French Riviera Experience
Would you like to get away during the winter months and enjoy abundant sunshine, a mild spring-like climate with no crowds - all for about half the cost as you would have to pay in summer?
Join us on the French Riviera Experience in March 2015.
Enjoy the sunshine on the Cote d’Azur in winter and experience
that special European flavor...
- Enjoy a spring-like climate
- Travel without the crowds
- Save on accommodation, meals, sightseeing
- Taste Mediterranean cuisine
- Tour on your own or in small parties
When the French Riviera was discovered with its mild climate, its abundant
sunshine and natural beauty, it was seen as mainly a winter resort. Even
now the locals will often tell you that winter can be the best season.
What’s special about this French Riviera Experience program?
It offers you a lot more than you can do on your own...
Yes, you can see all the highlights on your own – picturesque coastal
and mountain top villages, the cosmopolitan cities of Cannes, Antibes,
Nice and Menton, the Principality of Monaco, but...
- We will be on the French Riviera March 1 - 23, 2015.
- While there, we can arrange possible lunch and dinner outings as well as additional activities for visitors to the French Riviera interested in joining.
- Depending on the interest activities and regular minibus tours of the whole French Riviera can be requested in advance at the special French Riviera Vacation Experience savings.
And that’s just part of the picture. There’s more...
- You can tell us in advance what you’d like to experience, what dreams you’d like to fulfill. We, along with our contacts, will
be there to help you.
- You can choose your own accommodations - hotels, apartment-hotels with
kitchenettes, or apartments. To really experience the French Riviera
we recommend a minimum of one week or more...
- And, we’re coming along, too...to make sure you have the best time.
You won’t have to think about the details.
With this special French Riviera experience...you can be on your own...but
you are not alone!
Who comes to the French Riviera in March?
A wide variety of people make the Cote d’Azur their winter destination.
Not only does it have authentic French Mediterranean culture, but it also
has a fascinating international clientele. These include:
- Retired and semi-retired travelers
- Consultants and the self-employed
- Those wanting a creative,
stimulating time...hobbies, crafts, painting
- Couples and singles
wanting to take the time to explore an exciting European destination
without the crowds
- Small parties of friends...think gourmet, book, church, hikers and bikers, etc.
The “The French Riviera Experience” program
is the only one of its kind in Western Europe.
We look forward to seeing you there in 2015, too.
Caroline and Wim Nijenberg
*For French Riviera experiences at other times of the year, contact us.